At MBW Construction, LLC, we are guided by our core values: Integrity, Safety and Determination. We also believe that building energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly facilities for our clients is critical.
With our values at the forefront of every project, our skilled and dedicated team of engineers and project managers collaborate to solve problems for our clients and ensure they receive the maximum value for their investment.
Our approach is to begin each build through the lens of your specific industry. Whether you’re in manufacturing, commercial construction or one of the other markets we serve — we know you face a unique set of challenges. Our in-house engineers have more than 50 years of combined structural and civil experience and keep safety and operation requirements at the forefront of every project while delivering high quality construction to address your needs.
Guided by integrity, determination and a devotion to serve our customers’ needs, the expertise and commitment of our team members will ensure that our clients receive the maximum value for their investment.
MBW Construction and Engineering is the standard for excellence in design-build industrial and commercial building.
1. Accountable – I am responsible for my actions, outcomes and everything that takes place in my work and life. I am accountable for my results and will engage my strong work ethic to take initiative and ownership for the timely completion of quality work.
2. Honesty – I am committed to serve the Mission, Vision and Values of MBW Construction and Engineering, its current and future team, and customers. I will always speak the truth and deliver on what is promised. I will be transparent and communicate openly, honestly and respectfully.
3. Excellence – Good isn’t enough. I will deliver products and services of exceptional quality that add value to all involved. I will look for ways to stay on the path of constant and never-ending improvement and innovation.
4. Respect – I will speak positively of all my fellow team members, my customers and MBW Construction and Engineering in private and in public. I communicate with good purpose without gossip. I always apologize for any misunderstandings and look for a solution. I learn from my mistakes and consistently grow and master the skills and knowledge needed to assist my team members.
5. Partnership – I am a team player and team leader. I do whatever it takes to stay together and achieve team goals. I focus on cooperation and always come to a resolution. I am flexible in my work and able to change. I ask for assistance when needed and am compassionate to others who ask me.
6. Balance – I have a balanced approach to life, remembering that my spiritual, physical, mental and family aspects are all important and bring synergy and abundance to life. I am a grateful person and show appreciation to those around me. I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated, creating an atmosphere of fun and happiness.